×
×
homepage logo
LOGIN
SUBSCRIBE

Fires strike two Hudson residences over the weekend

By Dean Shalhoup - Senior Staff Reporter | Jan 19, 2021
Courtesy photo Two Hudson firefighters remove the washer-dryer unit that appears to have caused the working fire that damaged a Maple Avenue apartment building on Sunday. No injuries were reported. (Courtesy photo)
Courtesy photo Firefighters work in and around the large apartment building at the corner of Central Street and maple Avenue checking for hot spots after bringing under control a fire that appears to have started in a washer-dryer unit. (Courtesy photo)
Courtesy photo Smoke pours from an upper-story window as firefighters climb a ladder to assist the firefighter battling the fire from inside the second floor during the blaze at 20 Adam Drive in Hudson early Monday morning. (Courtesy photo)
Courtesy photo Firefighters work from inside and outside checking for hot spots after crews brought under control a fire that broke out at 20 Adam Drive in Hudson early Monday morning. (Courtesy photo)

SIGN UP TO CONTINUE

Print Subscriber? Sign Up for Full Access!

Please sign up for as low as 36 cents per day to continue viewing our website.

Digital subscribers receive

  • Unlimited access to all stories from nashuatelegraph.com on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
  • Access nashuatelegraph.com, view our digital edition or use our Full Access apps.
  • Get more information at nashuatelegraph.com/fullaccess
Continue To Article

Newsletter

Join thousands already receiving our daily newsletter.

Interests