homepage logo

Residents displaced by building fire

By Staff | Sep 20, 2019

NASHUA – At 2:20 p.m. Friday, Nashua Fire Rescue officials responded to a report of a building fire at 6 Booth St.

While responding, companies were notified of a possible air conditioner on fire. Another engine and an American Medical Response ambulance were then added to the response.

Companies arrived and located smoke from the side of the home. Officials forced entry into the home and located fire on the second floor. Companies rapidly advanced a hose line into the building and extinguished the blaze. The incident was complete within 16 minutes of dispatch.

There were no reports of injuries. However, fire damage to the building’s second floor led to the displacement of six residents.


Join thousands already receiving our daily newsletter.