Courtesy of Nashua Historical Society
Several vintage vehicles, likely Fords, are parked outside the original Nashua Auto Company, the city's longtime Ford dealership, in this classic photo showing that the building looked like in its early days. Judging from the vehicles, it appears the photo was taken around 1930. The dealership and its service area at left were at 283 Main St., the corner of Main and West Otterson streets. Its showroom, parts and service areas moved to the other corner of Main and West Otterson in the 1970s. The building housed a motorcycle dealership until it was razed to make room for the Walgreen's pharmacy and store that occupies this corner today. One of its signs advertises oil and fuel products by Socony – the acronym for John D. Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company of New York.
photographed in the 20's or 30's. It was at 283 Main St., on the northwest corner of Main and Otterson streets. Became Nashua Ford, and was torn down recently and replaced by a Walgreen's pharmacy and market.
SIGN UP TO CONTINUE
Print Subscriber? Sign Up for Full Access!
Please sign up for as low as 36 cents per day to continue viewing our website.
Digital subscribers receive
Unlimited access to all stories from nashuatelegraph.com on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
Access nashuatelegraph.com, view our digital edition or use our Full Access apps.
Get more information at nashuatelegraph.com/fullaccess