Family: Hospital error leads to HIV exposure

Family struggling to get information regarding incident

NASHUA – Eugene Devoyd, 86, and his adult son, Chris, are playing a grim waiting game after they were both exposed to HIV due to an error at Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.

Sign up to continue

Print subscriber?     Sign up for Full Access!

Please sign up for as low as 36 cents per day to continue viewing our website.

Digital subscribers receive

  • Unlimited access to all stories from nashuatelegraph.com on your computer, tablet or smart phone.
  • Access nashuatelegraph.com, view our digital edition or use our Full Access apps.

Sign up or Login

COMMENTS