Health News Digest
Blood drives in Greater Nashua
New Hampshire has reached a critical need for blood for local hospitals. Please consider donating as soon as possible to one of the following blood drives. For more information or to reserve a time, call 1-800-733-2767 or visit redcrossblood.org.
– 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. Sept. 4: St. John Neumann Church, 708 Milford Road, Merrimack.
– 2-7 p.m. Sept. 4: John O’Leary Adult Community Center, 4 Church St., Merrimack.
– 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sept. 5: Lawrence Barn, 28 Depot Road, Hollis.
– 2-7 p.m. Sept. 6: Nashua Elks Lodge, 12 Murphy Drive, Unit B-1, Nashua.
– 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Sept. 6: Melissa Hoffman Dance Center, 210 Robinson Road, Hudson.
Medical practice welcomes doctor
MERRIMACK – Foundation Medical Partners is pleased to welcome Dr. DanielleDunetz to Merrimack Pediatrics at Merrimack Medical Center. Dunetz is board certified in pediatric medicine. She earned her medical degree at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, Pa., and completed a residency in Pediatrics at Albany Medical Center, Albany, N.Y. Dunetz is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and Member of the American Osteopathic Association.
Merrimack Pediatrics is located at 696 Daniel Webster Highway, Merrimack. For more information, or to schedule an appointment go to Merrimack MedicalCenter.org or call 429-3155.