Blood drives in Greater Nashua
New Hampshire has reached a critical need for blood for local hospitals. Please consider donating as soon as possible to one of the following blood drives. For more information or to reserve a time, call 1-800-733-2767 or visit redcrossblood.org.
– 11 a.m.-4 p.m. July 23: Monadnock Community Hospital, 452 Old Street Road, Peterborough.
– 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. July 24: Nashua Elks Lodge, 12 Murphy Drive, Unit B-1, Nashua.
– 1-6 p.m. July 25: White Birch Banquet Hall, 222 Central St., Hudson.
– 2-7 p.m. July 26: Rodgers Memorial Library, 194 Derry Road, Hudson.
– 10 a.m.-3 p.m. July 30: Rivermead, 150 Rivermead Road, Peterborough.